ADIDAS YEEZY 750 BOOST

Discussion of Samsung Exynos 5420 Arndale-OCTA Community Board.

ADIDAS YEEZY 750 BOOST

Postby Kelly » Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:38 am

ADIDAS YEEZY 750 BOOST
French menswear brand OLOW has just dropped the lookbook for its Spring/Summer 2014 collection. Titled “ ADIDAS NMD R1 L’échappée,” which translates as “The Breakaway,” the photo shoot took place in an environment that complements the colors and fabrics of the designs. Shot in the middle of the French wilderness by a lake surrounded with forests, the feel of adventure is something that’s reflected in OLOW’s ethos. ADIDAS YEEZY 750 BOOST Short-sleeved and long-sleeved shirts in chambray cotton and all-over prints are paired with chino shorts and jersey sweatshirts. The result is a casual and wearable summer collection, which you can buy now from their webstore..
NIKE TENNIS CLASSIC ULTRA LEATHER
Curated puts us onto a new exhibit from KAWS coming in February 2012 at Atlanta’s High Museum. Given that the show is still about 5 months away, no need to mark your calendar just yet, NIKE KOBE 12 as you are sure to hear more about the exhibition as the opening approaches down the road. In addition to being treated to a new body of work, visitors can also hang around to watch KAWS in action as he prepares a giant site-specific mural that will come in at a whopping 22-feet high. Also, the giant companion sculpture from 2010 is slated to make an appearance; with that and the giant mural, this show is shaping up to be one of the artist’s most memorable.. NIKE TENNIS CLASSIC ULTRA LEATHER
Nike Zoom KD 9
We’ll be honest: the name of the new GANT Rugger collection or campaign sounds a bit forced. “Nouveau Prep” is meant to describe their new take on the prep look, so why not just call it “New Prep.” This is an American brand, right? Luckily, Adidas Stan Smith we can put aside the descriptors used in the campaign (which also include ‘dressy but messy’) and focus on the garments which do indeed offer more fitting cuts. The collection moves further along from the casual with the inclusion of oxfords (their standard), cut-off chinos, Nike Zoom KD 9 silk scarves and more. Inspiration comes from various ends including “downtown hipsters” and 60’s prep. “Nouveau Prep” aside, we welcome the new direction from GANT Rugger. Available online. Update: Rugger’s designer, Christopher Bastin, wanted to clarify the choice in the collection’s name. Here are his words: “The name “Nouveau Prep” actually has a nice story behind it. A blog (I believe it was the Bengal Stripe) referred to GANT Rugger as “Nouveau Prep” and it just stuck. I didn’t really think about it much until we began working on spring 12. Once I started getting the theme and ideas together, it really felt like a fresh take on things. Since I genuinely hate the phrase “preppy with a twist”, and, let’s be honest, anything with a bit of French in it is always kind of savvy, it became a natural name for the theme. Since then, I always refer to Gant Rugger as Nouveau Prep, and everyone seems to get it straight away. When vintage starts feeling cool again in like 8 years, perhaps we will call it “Prep Ancienne.”” More looks in our gallery….

Return to Samsung Exynos 5 Arndale-OCTA Board